Built in 1912, this historic structure
was first used by local pharmacist Caleb Bradham, inventor of
Pepsi-Cola, as his second drug store. Completely renovated
in the mid-nineties, every effort was made to retain and enhance
the history of this place, and its people. Today, each
room in the restaurant holds a different and pleasant surprise.
The bar and casual dining is on the ground floor which
features the building's original pressed tin ceiling, and
its carefully restored mosaic tiles floor. The
fixtures, and colors have been updated to reflect a
contemporary, casual "feel".
Upstairs... Take the
elevator, or stairs, to the main dining room... a blend
of new and old, with its original transom windows, and
wonderful high ceilings!
BANQUETS... Also on this level is the banquet room,